We would love to hear from you. Please complete this form to pre-book or request further information about our delivery options.
Price Upon Request
Duration: 3 Days
Mode: Instructor Led Classroom (ILC)
Category: Network Security
Don´t Attend: If you have limited knowledge of fortinet products.
Apr 4 – Apr 6, 2022
May 2 – May 4, 2022
May 30 – Jun 1, 2022
Jun 27 – Jun 29, 2022
Jul 25 – Jul 27, 2022
Aug 22 – Aug 24, 2022
In this three day course, you will learn how to leverage the powerful and diverse capabilities of FortiNAC, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In interactive labs, you will explore the administrative tasks necessary to achieve network visibility, control, and automated threat response. These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
- FortiNAC 9.1
After completing this course, candidates should be able to:
- Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility
- Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement
- Integrate FortiNAC into the Security Fabric
- Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks
- Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Achieving Network Visibility
- Identification and Classification of Rogues
- Visibility, Troubleshooting, and Logging
- Logical Networks, Fortinet Security Fabric, and Firewall Tags
- State-Based Control
- Security Policies
- Guest and Contractor Management
- Security Device Integration and Automated Response
- FortiGate VPN, High Availability and FortiNAC Control Manager Integrations
- Knowledge of networking concepts and terms
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure configurations
Network and security administrators, managers, and other IT staff that will use FortiNAC should attend this course.