We would love to hear from you. Please complete this form to pre-book or request further information about our delivery options.
Operations Technologies (OT) Security
Price Upon Request
Duration: 3 Days
Mode: Instructor Led Classroom (ILC)
Category: Network Security
Don´t Attend: If you have limited knowledge of Fortinet products.
Apr 4 – Apr 6, 2022
May 2 – May 4, 2022
May 30 – Jun 1, 2022
Jun 27 – Jun 29, 2022
Jul 25 – Jul 27, 2022
Aug 22 – Aug 24, 2022
In this course, you will learn how to secure your OT infrastructure using Fortinet solutions.
You will learn how to design, deploy, administrate, and monitor FortiGate, FortiNAC, FortiAnalyzer, and FortiSIEM devices to secure OT infrastructures. These skills will provide you with a solid understanding of how to design, implement, and operate an OT security solution based on Fortinet products.
- FortiOS 6.4.3
- FortiAnalyzer 6.4.3
- FortiSIEM 5.3.1
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of an OT infrastructure
- Secure an OT infrastructure using the Purdue model
- Use FortiGate and FortiNAC to identify and manage devices
- Implement segmentation and micro-segmentation in an OT network
- Authenticate users
- Secure your OT network traffic using a FortiGate device
- Use FortiAnalyzer for logging and reporting
- Use FortiSIEM to centralize security information and event management
- Generate real time analysis of security events using FortiSIEM
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Logging and Monitoring
- Risk Assessment
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 5 FortiGate Infrastructure
It is also recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 5 FortiSIEM
- NSE 5 FortiAnalyzer
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, implementation, and administration of an OT infrastructure using Fortinet devices should attend this course.